4th Indo-European Conference on Standards & Emerging Technologies
The Indo-European Conference on Standards & Emerging Technologies is a platform established by the SESEI Project. It is a forum to bring together high-level representatives, technical experts from the EU/EFTA community and the respective Indian stakeholders for sharing and learning from each other, further strengthening the ongoing dialogue in the realm of Policy, standardization around topics of emerging technologies covering Digitization, Green & Clean Energy etc.
Taking the momentum further from the previous editions, the 4th Edition of the Indo-European Conference on Standards & Emerging Technologies is scheduled to be held on December 7, 2023 in hybrid mode. The conference will explore the important topics which are very relevant for both the Indian and Europe.
- Circular Economy (e-Waste, Plastics)
- Connectivity in Smart Cities (Digital, Energy & Transport)
- Data Privacy & Cyber Security
Subject Experts and Policy makers will be invited from EU/EFTA and India to share Best Practices, Gaps and Challenges and to present recommendations on how to work together.
During the conference, a study report focused on these three topics will be presented and released. The study report will cover latest developments, current state of play covering Standards development & Policy Initiatives in EU/EFTA and INDIA, the gaps and technological challenges in India limiting the market potential, adoption of technologies and the areas of further collaboration between EU and India.
The Conference will provide opportunity to:
- Share the latest work and ongoing activities around Policy and Standards as being carried out in Europe and India around these conference topics.
- Create opportunities to standards stakeholders for interaction.
- Indulge in a dialogue and deliberations among standardization community and identify the areas of synergies, gaps & challenges which can be bridged, and the roadmap for working together.
For more information, please visit conference website