- Presentations of 3rd Indo – European conference on Standards and Emerging Technology
- International Seminar on M2M/IoT Standards and Interoperability
- EU best Practices around emerging area of Digitization
- Role of ICT in Agriculture and Rural Development
- The Innovative Cities Summit 2017
- Smart Energy & City Standardization in Europe
- 5G India Congress 2018
- Second International Conference on Standardization, Patents and Competition Issues: Developments and Perspectives in the Asia Pacific region and Europe
- 6th IoT Innovation Conclave 2017
- The 2nd China-South Asia Standardization Cooperation Conference
- 5th National Standards Conclave
- IoT and Smart City Standards and Policies: Global Prospective
- Curtain raiser on ‘Intelligent Transport Systems’ by Bureau of Indian Standards
- 2nd International Conference on Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership (ICEIL’18)
- 3GPP Delivering the 5G Promise.
- 2nd edition of the industry flagship event – National Summit on 100 Smart Cities India 2016 was held with the main theme of “BUILDING TODAY – THE CITIES OF TOMORROW”, on 9th September 2016 at, New Delhi, INDIA.
- 5th Annual IoT Innovation Conclave 2016 was organized by KONNECT on 30th September 2016 at Bangalore, India. SESEI delivered a presentation under the session “The Internet of Things Revolution in India – Maximising the Next Generation IoT Opportunity in India”.
- “LTE Training Seminar” at TEC, Department of Telecom. On 17th August 2016 Telecommunication Engineering Center (TEC), Department under Ministry of Communication organized a two days’ workshop on LTE for their senior officials. SESEI as a speaker shared a generic update about Long Term Evaluation Technologies.
- GISFI organized a 3 days’ workshop on 5G Internet of Things (IoT) organized jointly with Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham along the 25th GISFI Standardization Series Meeting (GSSM) at Bengaluru from July 21-23, 2016. SESEI was invited to present a talk / presentation on M2M/IoT.
- Interactive Session on “European Standards & Regulations for Trading with Europe” was organized by Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO) on 27th July 2016 at New Delhi.
- ‘CCICI – NIST International Workshop on Cloud Computing and Cyber Physical Systems’, Cloud Computing Innovation Council of India (CCICI) in collaboration with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST, USA) and in technical partnership with IEEE Bangalore Section organized a workshop on Cloud Computing and Cyber Physical Systems from 6th to 8th June 2016 at Bangalore.
- “SESE Workshop for CEN CENELEC Stakeholder Engagement”, CEN CENELEC had organised a Stakeholders Engagement on 24th June 2016 at Brussels. The main aim of the workshop was to demonstrate how Seconded European Standardization Experts in India (SESEI) support European industries. A privileged insight into the current Indian Policy and Standardization landscapes was provided by SESEI.
- India m2m + iot Forum 2016, TSDSI, TCOE India and m2m2iotpaper.com jointly organized “India m2m2IoT forum 2016” in New Delhi on Apr 22-23, 2016. The forum provided a platform for m2m/IoT Evangelists, Innovators, Manufacturers to interact with Service Providers and Policy makers to brainstorm on issues around standards driven implementation and management of m2m/IoT based services.
- The Federation of Indian Export Organisation (FIEO) session on STANDARDS/REGUALTIONS on 18th December 2015. SESEI give a presentation on the “European Standards & Regulations for Trading with Europe”, for the benefit of the exporting community.
- Third Global Wireless Summit -2015 (GWS-15). GISFI organised a four day Global Wireless Summit -2015 (GWS-15) in Hyderabad (India), from December 13-16, 2015. SESEI delivered a presentation on “Standardization in Education” covering R&D and Innovation as well.
- India Smart Automotive Forum 2015 held on 27th November 2015. SESEI gave a presentation on Smart Automotive Policies and Standards.
- STEM Conference 2015 held on 26th November 2015 at Hyderabad. SESEI was invited as a speakers at the STEM Cell Conference in Hyderabad. The main theme of his presentation was “Importance of Standards & Regulations (European Approach & Best Practices)”.
- Seminar on “M2M Communications/IOT” organized by NTIPRIT (Department of Telecom). As a part of its capacity building process, NTIPRIT organized a one day Seminar on ‘M2M Communications/IOT’ on 20th November 2015 at New Delhi. SESEI delivered a presentation on “Global Standard Initiatives”.
- Seminar & Launch of Sustainable Building Materials projects organized by the Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry on 23rd September 2015 at New Delhi.
- “Amity Telecom Vision Board Meeting” held on 7th July 2015 at Amity Campus, New Delhi
- GISFI-IETE Workshop on “Cyber Security: The Lifeline of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)”. GISFI organised a joint workshop with IETE on “Cyber Security: The Lifeline of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)” from 3rd to 5th June 2015. SESEI on 3rd June 2016 gave an over view of the Cyber and Telecom Security situation in India and the work being carried out at ETSI on Cyber security standards
- EU-INDIA Session on Sharing best practices from Europe: “Smart City Summit 2015” held on 21st May 2015: SESEI shared the update on Standards activities, Globally, in Europe and India
- Guest Lecture at Amity Instt. of Telecom Engg. & Management, Amity University on M2M Communication, 21st March 2014
- India-European dialogue on ICT standards & Emerging Technologies”, held on 13 March 2014 at Le Meridien, New Delhi and a focused half–day Workshop on “Security and Energy Efficiency” on 14th March 2014
- Business Session on European Standards, Policy & Regulations for Indian Exports at FIEO, New Delhi, February 17 2014
- Introduction to the European Standardization System, New Delhi, October 23 2013
- Moving towards Data – Role of Standardizations, New Delhi, September 27, 2013
- LTE Summit, Mumbai, April 19 2013
- M2M Conclave 2013,New Delhi,March 14, 2013
BIS organized International seminar on Internet of Things (Iot) at the sidelines of the 2nd plenary meeting of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 41 ‘Internet of Things and related technologies. SESEI used the opportunity to share the presentation on M2M/IoT Standards & Interoperability.
African – Asian Rural Development Organisation (AARDO), in collaboration with the Society for Plant Research (VEGETOS), organized an International Conference on “Technical Advancement for Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development” (TASARD-India, 2017). SESEI participated as a panelist for the Brainstorming Session-4 on ” Role of ICT in Agriculture & Rural Development”.
TraiCon events organized a day conference on the ” Innovative Cities Summit 2017 at Bengaluru. They had contacted ETSI directly for event endorsement. SESEI expert shared presentation titled “spotlight on cities future plans for upgrading more cities (Role of technology and standards)”.
VIT University, Vellore in association with IEEE organized a seminar on Smart Grid for Smart Cities India. SESEI expert during the seminar gave a detailed presentation on Smart Energy Grids – EU Update.
5G India Congress was organized by Nexgen Conferences Pvt. Ltd. The event was also supported by 3GPP and ETSI. SESEI was invited as a speaker on behalf of ETSI & 3GPP and gave a detailed presentation on “Transformation & Successful Business Models for 5G.
JIRICO’s (Jindal Initiative on Research in IP and Competition), oraginsed their 2nd conference to explore the critical theme of Standardization. SESEI Expert gave a presentation on Challenges in Standards, digitisation.
IoT Innovation Conclave 2017, was organised by M/s Konnect. SESEI was invited as an estemeed / Lead speaker on Session theme: “INNOVATION, EVOLUTION & UTILITY – NEXT GENERATION IoT OPPORTUNITY IN INDIA”. SESEI expert used this opportunity to share the work of oneM2M partnership Project.
Through SESEC, SESEI was invited by the Chengdu Institute of Standardization, China to attend 2nd China-South Asia Standardization Cooperation Conference. SESEI attended as a speaker and delivered a presentation on the “India’s Digital Infrastructure: Status, Standardization & Challenges”.
5th National Standards Conclave with the theme “Implementing the Indian National Standards Strategy” was organised by CII and Department of Commerce. SESEI expert shared a presentation on “Standards Development – Strengthening the National Framework.
The Transport Engineering Department of BIS organized the Curtain Raiser on ‘Intelligent Transport Systems’. SESEI is the member of the TC on Intelligent Transport system (ITS) at Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS). SESEI expert attended “Curtain Raiser on ITS” as a speaker and shared a presentation on ITS Standards & Policy in Europe.
Amity University Uttar Pradesh (AUUP) in association with Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India organized 2nd International Conference on Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership (ICEIL’18) on the theme “Technology, Innovation, Value creation”. SESEI presented its views on the” Role of Standards in Economic Development”.
The specification of 5G NR completed in December 2017, 6 months ahead of schedule, at the request of those players that wished to deploy 5G early (in non-standalone mode). The remainder of 5G Phase 1 (including Next Generation Core Network) on schedule to be completed by June 2018 (enabling deployment in standalone mode).
Bharat Exhibitions organized its National Summit on 100 Smart Cities India 2016 on 9th September 2016 at, New Delhi, INDIA. ETSI and oneM2M endorsed the event. SESEI was invited as a Moderator & Lead Speaker of the 2nd technical session on “Smart Cities – Transforming Indian Cities towards a Sustainable and Smart Future”.
Konnect Worldwide organized their 5th Annual IoT Innovation Conclave 2016 was organized by KONNECT on 30th September 2016 at Bangalore, India. This event was endorsed by ETSI and oneM2M. SESEI in his presentation highlighted; Project SESEI in brief, IoT Standards & Smart City, Evolution & Possibilities, Challenges and Efforts, AIOTI, 3GPP, ETSI and oneM2M Standards, Role of oneM2M standards in Smart Cities.
SESEI with the update from ETSI/3GPP provided status update on the standardization activities concerning Long Term Evaluation technologies. He highlighted; 3GPP: Structure, Approach, Process, facts & Figures and Deliverables, Status Report: RAN, System and Core Network Evolution and Future, IoT & 5G
Workshop on “5G Internet of Things” jointly organized with Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham along with the 25th GISFI Standardization Series Meeting (GSSM). SESEI presented the latest ETSI & OneM2M work on M2M/IoT. SESEI expert in his presentation covered a) Project SESEI in brief b)M2M/IoT Evolution, Potential and Challenges c) M2M/IoT Standardisation—3GPP, AIOTI, ETSI, oneM2M d) Smart City: Possible blue print & other initiatives
SESEI share his knowledge and views on the “European Standards & Regulations for Trading with Europe”. This also help in providing details about the European standardization to the prospective businessman wanting to trade in Europe and creates awareness on the importance of standards in trade and innovation. SESEI presented; Project SESEI, Standards and Why Standards, Standardization & Certification in Europe.
SESEI for this conference presented his views during the Plenary Session-1 on:Cyber Physical Systems:Standards and Frugal Innovation challenges”. SESEI during his presentation covered the following topics: Project SESEI in brief, CPS and its Challenges, M2M/IoT and Smart City Standardisation (3GPP, AIOTI, ETSI, oneM2M and International), In India and Conclusion.
Objectives of the workshop was to share insight into the Indian Standardization, Policy and Legislation around Project Priority Sectors covering ICT, Electrical Equipment including Consumer Electronics, Automotive (Connected Car/ITS) and Smart City etc.
SESEI was invited to participate as a speaker at the India m2m + iot Forum 2016 and share his expertise various user-industry domains (including transportation, health, utilities and smart cities) to share their experiences and expectations from m2m/IoT technologies. ETSI and oneM2M endorsed the event.
The Federation of Indian Export Organisation (FIEO) session on STANDARDS/REGUALTIONS on 18th December 2015. SESEI give a presentation on the “European Standards & Regulations for Trading with Europe”, for the benefit of the exporting community.
Third Global Wireless Summit -2015 (GWS-15). GISFI organised a four day Global Wireless Summit -2015 (GWS-15) in Hyderabad (India), from December 13-16, 2015. SESEI delivered a presentation on “Standardization in Education” covering R&D and Innovation as well.
STEM Conference 2015 held on 26th November 2015 at Hyderabad. SESEI was invited as a speakers at the STEM Cell Conference in Hyderabad. The main theme of his presentation was “Importance of Standards & Regulations (European Approach & Best Practices)”.