- 3rd Edition of EU – India dialogue on standards and Emerging Technology, April 26,2018
- BIS 2nd Plenary ISO_JTC1_SC41 & Seminar , November 15,2017
- India Mobile Congress ,September 29 2017
- IET IOT Congress 2017 , September 14-15,2017
- Smart Energy & city standardization in Europe,July 28-29,2017
- EU best Practices around emerging area of Digitization ,July 15,2017
- Challenges in Standards and Digitisation: Insight from SESEI Project,June 10-11 ,2017
- 4th National Standards Conclave , May 1-2,2017
- M2M_IOT & its role in smart cities and 5G , March 17-18,2017
- Spotlight on Cities Future Plans for upgrading more cities, March 16,2017
- M2M/IOT and its role in Smart Cities,March 07,2017
- Digital Technology -IOT,WOTs & IOE _One M2M Standards,February 17,2017
- Role of Project SESEI in Supporting Indian/European Industry and Standardization Stakeholders,December 06,2016
- 2nd edition of the industry flagship event – National Summit on 100 Smart Cities India 2016 was held with the main theme of “BUILDING TODAY – THE CITIES OF TOMORROW”, on 9th September 2016 at, New Delhi, INDIA.
- 5th Annual IoT Innovation Conclave 2016 was organized by KONNECT on 30th September 2016 at Bangalore, India. SESEI delivered a presentation under the session “The Internet of Things Revolution in India – Maximising the Next Generation IoT Opportunity in India”.
- “LTE Training Seminar” at TEC, Department of Telecom. On 17th August 2016 Telecommunication Engineering Center (TEC), Department under Ministry of Communication organized a two days’ workshop on LTE for their senior officials. SESEI as a speaker shared a generic update about Long Term Evaluation Technologies.
- GISFI organized a 3 days’ workshop on 5G Internet of Things (IoT) organized jointly with Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham along the 25th GISFI Standardization Series Meeting (GSSM) at Bengaluru from July 21-23, 2016. SESEI was invited to present a talk / presentation on M2M/IoT.
- Interactive Session on “European Standards & Regulations for Trading with Europe” was organized by Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO) on 27th July 2016 at New Delhi.
- ‘CCICI – NIST International Workshop on Cloud Computing and Cyber Physical Systems’, Cloud Computing Innovation Council of India (CCICI) in collaboration with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST, USA) and in technical partnership with IEEE Bangalore Section organized a workshop on Cloud Computing and Cyber Physical Systems from 6th to 8th June 2016 at Bangalore.
- “SESE Workshop for CEN CENELEC Stakeholder Engagement”, CEN CENELEC had organised a Stakeholders Engagement on 24th June 2016 at Brussels. The main aim of the workshop was to demonstrate how Seconded European Standardization Experts in India (SESEI) support European industries. A privileged insight into the current Indian Policy and Standardization landscapes was provided by SESEI.
- India m2m + iot Forum 2016, TSDSI, TCOE India and m2m2iotpaper.com jointly organized “India m2m2IoT forum 2016” in New Delhi on Apr 22-23, 2016. The forum provided a platform for m2m/IoT Evangelists, Innovators, Manufacturers to interact with Service Providers and Policy makers to brainstorm on issues around standards driven implementation and management of m2m/IoT based services.
- The Federation of Indian Export Organisation (FIEO) session on STANDARDS/REGUALTIONS on 18th December 2015. SESEI give a presentation on the “European Standards & Regulations for Trading with Europe”, for the benefit of the exporting community.
- Third Global Wireless Summit -2015 (GWS-15). GISFI organised a four day Global Wireless Summit -2015 (GWS-15) in Hyderabad (India), from December 13-16, 2015. SESEI delivered a presentation on “Standardization in Education” covering R&D and Innovation as well.
- India Smart Automotive Forum 2015 held on 27th November 2015. SESEI gave a presentation on Smart Automotive Policies and Standards.
- STEM Conference 2015 held on 26th November 2015 at Hyderabad. SESEI was invited as a speakers at the STEM Cell Conference in Hyderabad. The main theme of his presentation was “Importance of Standards & Regulations (European Approach & Best Practices)”.
- Seminar on “M2M Communications/IOT” organized by NTIPRIT (Department of Telecom). As a part of its capacity building process, NTIPRIT organized a one day Seminar on ‘M2M Communications/IOT’ on 20th November 2015 at New Delhi. SESEI delivered a presentation on “Global Standard Initiatives”.
- Seminar & Launch of Sustainable Building Materials projects organized by the Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry on 23rd September 2015 at New Delhi.
- “Amity Telecom Vision Board Meeting” held on 7th July 2015 at Amity Campus, New Delhi
- GISFI-IETE Workshop on “Cyber Security: The Lifeline of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)”. GISFI organised a joint workshop with IETE on “Cyber Security: The Lifeline of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)” from 3rd to 5th June 2015. SESEI on 3rd June 2016 gave an over view of the Cyber and Telecom Security situation in India and the work being carried out at ETSI on Cyber security standards
- EU-INDIA Session on Sharing best practices from Europe: “Smart City Summit 2015” held on 21st May 2015: SESEI shared the update on Standards activities, Globally, in Europe and India
- Guest Lecture at Amity Instt. of Telecom Engg. & Management, Amity University on M2M Communication, 21st March 2014
- India-European dialogue on ICT standards & Emerging Technologies”, held on 13 March 2014 at Le Meridien, New Delhi and a focused half–day Workshop on “Security and Energy Efficiency” on 14th March 2014
- Business Session on European Standards, Policy & Regulations for Indian Exports at FIEO, New Delhi, February 17 2014
- Introduction to the European Standardization System, New Delhi, October 23 2013
- Moving towards Data – Role of Standardizations, New Delhi, September 27, 2013
- LTE Summit, Mumbai, April 19 2013
- M2M Conclave 2013,New Delhi,March 14, 2013
Bharat Exhibitions organized its National Summit on 100 Smart Cities India 2016 on 9th September 2016 at, New Delhi, INDIA. ETSI and oneM2M endorsed the event. SESEI was invited as a Moderator & Lead Speaker of the 2nd technical session on “Smart Cities – Transforming Indian Cities towards a Sustainable and Smart Future”.
Konnect Worldwide organized their 5th Annual IoT Innovation Conclave 2016 was organized by KONNECT on 30th September 2016 at Bangalore, India. This event was endorsed by ETSI and oneM2M. SESEI in his presentation highlighted; Project SESEI in brief, IoT Standards & Smart City, Evolution & Possibilities, Challenges and Efforts, AIOTI, 3GPP, ETSI and oneM2M Standards, Role of oneM2M standards in Smart Cities.
SESEI with the update from ETSI/3GPP provided status update on the standardization activities concerning Long Term Evaluation technologies. He highlighted; 3GPP: Structure, Approach, Process, facts & Figures and Deliverables, Status Report: RAN, System and Core Network Evolution and Future, IoT & 5G
Workshop on “5G Internet of Things” jointly organized with Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham along with the 25th GISFI Standardization Series Meeting (GSSM). SESEI presented the latest ETSI & OneM2M work on M2M/IoT. SESEI expert in his presentation covered a) Project SESEI in brief b)M2M/IoT Evolution, Potential and Challenges c) M2M/IoT Standardisation—3GPP, AIOTI, ETSI, oneM2M d) Smart City: Possible blue print & other initiatives
SESEI share his knowledge and views on the “European Standards & Regulations for Trading with Europe”. This also help in providing details about the European standardization to the prospective businessman wanting to trade in Europe and creates awareness on the importance of standards in trade and innovation. SESEI presented; Project SESEI, Standards and Why Standards, Standardization & Certification in Europe.
SESEI for this conference presented his views during the Plenary Session-1 on:Cyber Physical Systems:Standards and Frugal Innovation challenges”. SESEI during his presentation covered the following topics: Project SESEI in brief, CPS and its Challenges, M2M/IoT and Smart City Standardisation (3GPP, AIOTI, ETSI, oneM2M and International), In India and Conclusion.
Objectives of the workshop was to share insight into the Indian Standardization, Policy and Legislation around Project Priority Sectors covering ICT, Electrical Equipment including Consumer Electronics, Automotive (Connected Car/ITS) and Smart City etc.
SESEI was invited to participate as a speaker at the India m2m + iot Forum 2016 and share his expertise various user-industry domains (including transportation, health, utilities and smart cities) to share their experiences and expectations from m2m/IoT technologies. ETSI and oneM2M endorsed the event.
The Federation of Indian Export Organisation (FIEO) session on STANDARDS/REGUALTIONS on 18th December 2015. SESEI give a presentation on the “European Standards & Regulations for Trading with Europe”, for the benefit of the exporting community.
Third Global Wireless Summit -2015 (GWS-15). GISFI organised a four day Global Wireless Summit -2015 (GWS-15) in Hyderabad (India), from December 13-16, 2015. SESEI delivered a presentation on “Standardization in Education” covering R&D and Innovation as well.
STEM Conference 2015 held on 26th November 2015 at Hyderabad. SESEI was invited as a speakers at the STEM Cell Conference in Hyderabad. The main theme of his presentation was “Importance of Standards & Regulations (European Approach & Best Practices)”.