Subscribe Contact Us

Seconded European Standardization Expert in India

Manufacturing

  • PM invites French companies to join ‘Make in India’. Read More
  • GE and Continental AG are among companies looking to take advantage of a subsidy India is offering for electronics manufacturing. Read More
  • BrahMos Aerospace, an India-Russia joint venture conceptualised in 1998 with India holding a 50.5% stake and Russia the remaining 49.5%, could be an ideal role model for Make-in-India concept in defence. Read More
  • ‘Make More in India’: Why IKEA is beefing up its manufacturing ahead of its store launch. Read More
  • Siemens to support India in its mfg. initiative: Global CEO. Read More
  • Bosch, Tejas, Tessolve to Invest Rs. 2,600 Crores in Electronics Manufacturing. Read More
Latest News

•National Logistics Policy introduces Unified Logistics Interface Platform, Standardization, Monitoring framework and skill development for greater efficiency in logistics services.. Read More

•SGS, the world’s leading testing, inspection and certificate company, opens one of India’s largest laboratories for automotive quality testing in Chakan, PuneRead more

•BIS signs MoU with Technical institutions for active engagement of academia in standards formulation. Read more

•India is world’s fastest growing innovation ecosystem: Minister of State for Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, Electronics, and Information Technology. Read more

•High-level panel approves 32 beneficiaries under Production Linked Incentives (PLI) scheme for large scale electronics.Read more

•India, Sweden collaborates for sustainable future via innovation projects and on reaching green energy targets.Read more

•Climate Action: India to set up two carbon capture and utilisation centres. Read more

Policy

 

DPIIT is considering making the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) as the certifying and enforcing authority for lighters.Read more

Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs launches 2 key initiatives – City Finance Rankings and City Beauty Competition, to take India’s Urban Rejuvenation journey to next level. Read More

Artificial Intelligence to act as catalyst in India’s transformation into a developed nation by 2047: Union Minister of Commerce and Industry. Read more

Cabinet approves modifications in scheme for development of semiconductors and display manufacturing ecosystem.Read more